Thank you for choosing Aristides Instruments!
- If you choose for a custom (bass) guitar, we will contact you for further information on customizing your guitar and try it estimate when your guitar is ready for shipment. During the ordering process, feel free to contact your service manager at any time. When you are around, you can visit our factory in Amsterdam at any moment and see the progress of your guitar.
If you would like to order from our OIO or O5O line please follow the next steps.
- As soon as we have received your order, you will be granted a personal service manager.
Your service manager will make sure that everything considering your order will go flawless.
- Your (bass) guitar will be shipped your way right after we have received your payment. Before we ship out your instrument we will keep you up to date by sending you pictures and a video of the building process and the final sound quality test.
- When the guitar is shipped you will receive a track & trace number. With this number you will always know the whereabouts of your guitar.
- If your guitar doesn’t meet your expectations, you have 2 weeks to return it.
After receiving the instrument we will transfer back your money. (Excl. shipping costs) as stated in the
Terms and Conditions – 6. Exchange/Return.
Please note that for all custom quotes a 50% non-refundable deposit will be requested.
The remaining 50% will be issued when your customized guitar is ready.
For more information, please contact us.